You Are TIRED Of looking pregnant. You might even be confused about what exercises to avoid and which ones are safe. And deep down, you really wonder if you can love your tummy again.
Most mommies spend a lot of time online trying to figure out how to heal their diastasis, searching for what exercises to do, and usually wind up confused with all the information out there.
A lot of what you will find is incorrect and can even be dangerous!
WHAT YOU NEED IS SOMEONE TO TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT OF IT FOR YOU AND GIVE YOU A STEP BY STEP HEALING AND WORKOUT PROGRAM. That's exactly what you get with The Diastasis Fix Boot Camp.
That’s why I have created an exclusive BOOT CAMP where moms just like you will have a SIMPLIFIED and step by step approach to heal your diastasis…
But this boot camp is NOT for everyone.
It’s only for serious women ready to make a lasting change to your diastasis and wellness.
All of your questions will be answered inside this boot camp…any holes you have from trying to figure this out for yourself.
Being a part of the boot camp also means you are my #1 priority. I will personally guide you through the process so you don’t deal with information overload
In other words, I take ALL the guess work out!
I’ve made this boot camp so you won’t fail! You will have support and motivation from me plus other moms going through the same thing you are. You can even pair up with a buddy to help hold each other accountable!
I can’t wait to get to know you better!
See you inside,
What Other's Say:
I found Olivia on Instagram by searching #diastasisrecti. She has been the answer to my begging prayers for help. She’s not only a freaking genius about correctional exercise, but she’s trustworthy, experienced, sweet as could be, and so positive! At 7 months postpartum I could fit 4 fingers between my abs and could fit my finger about 3 or so inches deep into the space. Now, 2 months later (and still working hard), with her breathing exercises and workouts, I can fit 1 finger between the gap and only about half an inch deep! Olivia, just when I was about to except my mommy tummy for what it was, pouch and all, you saved me! My abs closed and my pouch is down! ~ Katlyn
I want to say that I highly recommend Olivia Cagle’s services for postnatal corrective exercise. I had a slight diastasis recti after having my first baby that made it impossible for me to tone my mid section. I contacted Olivia after the birth of my second and final baby because I wanted to correct the damage and finally start working on the mid section I have always wanted. In four short weeks Olivia’s program has closed my diastasis. She was professional and careful when evaluating my situation and her vast knowledge of different types of exercise allowed her to design a program that was just right for my body and my case. Thank you Olivia for helping me get back into the shape I want to be in and for healing my diastasis recti in order to help me tone, protect my organs, and relieve my back pain. INVALUABLE! ~Rachael
I started working with Olivia in hopes of repairing my Diastasis Recti. Not only was Olivia a wealth of knowledge on this issue, she was sweet, caring and concerned. She gave me her undivided attention during our skype sessions and followed up with me regularly via email to check in on my progress. I was so impressed and touched at the same time. She has become a very sweet friend to me too. I am happy to report that after working with Olivia for just under a month, my Diastasis has healed. Olivia is amazing and I would highly recommend her to everyone! ~Stephanie
This is a proven system that works. You will discover what works and what doesn’t work. You are going to save time trying to figure out what works and finally love your tummy again. I believe in this program so much that I am offering a Money Back Gaurantee. If you follow The Diastasis Fix program exactly as it’s outlined and you don’t see improvements in 8 weeks, just contact me and I will refund every last penny. I believe if you give this program an honest shot, you WILL see results!
Hi, my name is Olivia Cagle. I am a prenatal/postnatal corrective exercise specialist and diastasis restoration specialist. I help discouraged mamas love their tummy again and strengthen their core. I have a passion to help mamas heal diastasis. Many women have diastasis and don’t even realize it! Doctor’s are telling them that surgery is the only way to fix it or there’s not much you can do for it. FALSE!
In this program, you will be learning everything I teach my one on one clients, plus even MORE! Why more? Because I’ve brought on board, Rachael Shontz! She’s a weight management specialist and has created a nutrition program that goes hand in hand with my program! Eating is a huge thing in healing diastasis as well…you want to nourish your body. It’s part of the healing process.
You will learn:
- Foods to avoid
- Which foods cause bloating
- Which foods help with bloating
- All about good fats vs bad fats
- Which foods help build muscle
- And MORE!
What To Expect From The Boot Camp:
- Convenient program that fits your busy schedule
- My lazer focused attention for 8 weeks
- Flexible nutrition plans for you to choose from to fit your schedule and family
- A personal one-on-one video consult to assess you
- LIVE GROUP COACHING to answer questions as you go through it. (The program is pre-recorded videos)
- Corrective exercise assessment to help you avoid aches and pains
- Accountability and a supportive approach that keeps you on track to accomplish your goal
- Affordable package option that is among the lowest cost option you’ll find
- Fun new challenges to keep you motivated
- Every exercise and breathing homework has video links showing you how to do the workouts
- A goody bag when you send me transformation pics after the boot camp
- FREE copy of my Simply Clean Eating ecookbook
- BONUS: An hour long webinar all about healing Diastasis
- Bloating tips, gut healing tips, and more
More Testimonials From Happy Clients:
You have 3 options to purchase The Diastasis Fix Program:
- DIY Package: If you are a more "Do It Yourselfer" type person, this is for you. You can purchase this option anytime. You will receive the entire 8 week program to do on your own. If you are wanting to get started now but want the Accountability or Coaching package, you can purchase this now and be able to join those once they open for a discounted price.
- Accountability Package: If this package is not open, you can get on the waiting list.
- Coaching Package: If this package is not open, you can get on the waiting list.
(sales price available until August 14th at midnight)
- Daily Breathing Homework
- 8 Week Workout Program
- Hour Long Webinar
- Flexible Nutrition Plans
- Exercise Assessment Video
- Simply Clean Eating eCookbook
- Weekly emails to support you
Items in Your Cart
Not Open Right Now
- Everything in DIY Package
- Accountability & Support
- Private Facebook Group
- 4 Live Coaching Calls
- Recording Of All Previous Coaching Calls
- Fun Challenges To Keep You Motivated
Only 20 Spots Available
Not Open Right Now
- Everything In Accountability Package
- 2 One-On-One Coaching Calls With Olivia
- 2 Free Months Of FiTabulous Mom's Club (Ongoing diastasis safe workouts & diastasis safe yoga when done with the 8 weeks)
Only 12 Spots Available
First Come First Serve Basis
- Will I have videos for the workouts?
- Yes, all the workouts are pre-recorded and you can do them at your leisure.
- How long is the program?
- 8 Weeks
- Will I have access to the program after 8 weeks?
- Yes, you have lifetime access
- Do I have to workout everyday?
- There are rest days and stretch days included in the program
- How long are the workouts?
- They range from 15-25 minutes depending on how many rounds you do
- What equipment will I need?
- Stability Ball
- Chair or a step
- Are the exercises for your core only?
- No, the program includes full body workouts as well as exercises for your core.
Are results guaranteed? No. Results greatly depend upon your dedication to getting better. My clients who do the complete program, see the best results. The outcome is really up to you. I have seen improvement in women’s diastasis anywhere from 2-8 weeks. Each woman’s healing is different..